Information security (or InfoSec for short) covers all the ways an organisation may protect their sensitive information, including policies and procedures to prevent unauthorised parties from accessing company information.
Information security is a growing, constantly evolving field that covers a wide range of topics. In addition to technical equipment, the security of a company’s processes and business activities are a focal point as well as the qualification and trustworthiness of involved persons, whether staff, management, or suppliers.
In this whitepaper you'll find information around the most important topics of information security, including:
- Definitions of important terms and current trends in the space of InfoSec
- Information security objectives
- Threats to information security
- Building an information security management system (ISMS) according to ISO 27001
- The information security job market