Digitizing compliance How compliance managers benefit from cloud-based solutions
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WHITEPAPER NOW:
38 % of compliance managers feel that their organisation’s risk exposure grew during the COVID-19 pandemic. Especially the sudden need for home office has been challenging. The scope for cyber-attacks has increased while prevention has become more difficult.
But new technologies also bring opportunities. In this whitepaper, we are looking at the digitisation of compliance with a focus on information security and data protection and give practical tips – a collaboration between EQS Group and DataGuard.
In this whitepaper you will learn:
- The top 4 trends that make digitisation in compliance and data protection necessary
- Tips on how to properly implement the growing requirements for compliance, information security and data protection
- How to use international standards and ISO norms as an orientation
- Which web platforms can help with managing compliance and data protection
- How to implement secure IT systems