Available at a fixed monthly cost
Get your quote today
What we offer at a glance
- Get an external data protection officer
- Audit of your data privacy status quo
- GDPR support for small businesses and large corporations
- Personal contact person & individual support
- Easier communication with authorities
- 100+ experts from the fields of law, economics & IT
Don't trust us, trust them:
Learn more about our prices & services
or call us now: (089) 8967 551 000
Download our checklist
Checklist to prepare for your TISAX® Assessment
- Many businesses know they need a TISAX® Assessment, but have no idea how to approach it in practice.
- This PDF checklist is an essential guide to ensure that you approach the TISAX® Assessment in a pragmatic way.
- Find out how to organise your team, what the necessary deliverables are for each step, and the estimated timeframe to expect.
Automotive OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and their suppliers form one of the world’s most complex supply chains. In the past, the stringent requirements prevalent in this industry meant that many individual manufacturers conducted audits of their suppliers independently. The Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange (TISAX®) was developed to prevent multiple audits for companies and drive efficiency in the industry. By creating one mutually accepted standard, TISAX® can be applied across companies and even other industries, without the need for additional audits.
Often, companies face pressure from their customers, business partners or investors to pass the TISAX® Assessment.
While the value of passing the assessment is clear, the path to get there is not. Many businesses find that they have no idea where to begin. Our checklist will give you a clear picture of how to prepare for the assessment in practice.
You will find out:
- Who from your organisation needs to be involved
- How long the TISAX® Assessment typically takes
- What result you should aim for
- Plus, a 5-step checklist to help you prepare well for your TISAX® Assessment
TISAX® is a registered trademark of the ENX Association. DataGuard is not affiliated with the ENX Association. We provide consultation and support for the TISAX® Assessment only. The ENX Association does not take any responsibility for any content shown on DataGuard's website.